I know I have been a slacker with posting lately. I do have excuse (don't we always have an excuse for everything???). Although I am not doing an all-out tax business this year I am swamped with taxes. I feel most overwhelmed with my own. I am also doing a bunch for family and a few for friends. I really don't mind the work, it just takes time. If I do an hour or two of work a day I really should get through it quickly.
It hasn't been all work though...this past weekend was a LOT of fun. Nick's family was planning on coming to help his sister move from from Evanston to SLC. Then my mom called Friday and said that my dad wanted to come. He is the bishop and doesn't get away very often. He felt like a fast Sunday was the easiest day to miss so they also came this way. Then my little sister called and wanted to come up for her husband's birthday! It was a full house but really didn't seem bad at all. I never felt like there wasn't enough room and everyone seemed to have a good time. I loved seeing everyone again! Some of the fun stuff we did:
-Went to Carson's basketball game.
-Grandma and Grandpa P took Carson to Cabellas to find cord to make survival bracelets.
-Kyler's Kindergarten check-up (ok, that wasn't fun)
-Birthday dinner for Jason M.
-Mom help me cut Harry Potter robes out for the kids
-Dad fixed my chair (THANKS!)
-Visit
-Eat :)
-Moved Staci (I had little to do with this, but Nick had a lot to do with it)
-Shopping with Mom and Shantel
-Watched Superbowl
-Relax
Nick's little brother is staying with us for part of the next few weeks while he takes classes to become a certified real estate agent. It's been fun to have him here. He watched the little boys for me this morning while I went to help in Tanner's class...THANK YOU!
We LOVE having company. We miss being surrounded by family and friends. So...if you come our way the Lancaster Hotel always has room!
No comments:
Post a Comment