skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baptism
I can't believe Tanner is almost ready to be baptized. He was such a tiny little thing when he was born. He still is. I love him so much and I'm so happy that he wants to be baptized. Today after Stake Conference and his baptism interview we went to the temple and took pictures for his announcement. They didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, but it will work. We really need to invest in a good camera. We are so happy that he is choosing to follow Christ. Congratulations Tanner!
3 comments:
Im so glad its down here! We need to a fire for old time sakes!
I'm so excited for Tanner! I just can't believe he's 8 already! Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys for a minute while you're down here.
Such a cute invitation! And what a cute kid. I'm proud of him. Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment