Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Not A Good Week

This has been a hard week so far. Nick left for New York on Sunday. He got back late last night and it is nice to have him home. I don't know how single parents do it! It's a lot of work to be on your own and have to meet all the needs of the kids by yourself. Thank goodness he isn't gone very often.

Kyler was climbing on the counter today and he fell off on to the tile. It sounded really bad when he hit. I ran over and he had landed on his ear. He cried for quite a while (which is unusual for him). He just wanted his dad so we had to run in to St. George to see Nick. He calmed down once we were in the car. He was glad to see his dad and hasn't cried about it since.

I am ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

No updated since November?! You'd think you had more important things to do...like bake a new baby! :) Glad to find you!