Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Halloween has come and gone once more. Carson was a ninja turtle. His school had a Halloween parade that we went to. All of the kids marched through the gym and classrooms. After the parade I got to have the honor of printing off the PTA Newsletter. Tanner and Kyler were so wound up that it was hard to do it. Luckily it doesn't take too long! Tanner was batman for Halloween. He missed his preschool party the day before because he was sick, but he got feeling better for Halloween day. Kyler dressed up as Superman but didn't like wearing the cape!

Our ward had a trunk-or-treat so Nick took the boys around while I passed out candy. Within 20 minutes the boys all had a full bag of candy and I was completely out of mine! We went home and Nick's family came out and they did a little more trick-or-treating while I stayed home with Joanne and answered the door. All in all it was a good day, and Kyler finally fell asleep at 11:30.

No comments: