I know I am very behind in the blogging trend. I haven't wanted to do it because it's just one more thing to have to do. However, I am going to give it a try, and who knows, I may actually like it! This is an old family picture, but it's the only one I can find at the moment. Carson is 6 now and in first grade. Tanner is 4 and goes to preschool. Kyler is 2 and growing like a weed. Baby number 4 is on the way. I feel so good that it's hard to believe I'm pregnant (except for the expanding belly). I was always nauseated with the other kids, so if I had to guess, I would guess this one is a girl. That or Heavenly Father is having mercy on me and just helping me feel good! We are excited either way and hope things go well.
Hope of America
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment